Comments

1. Christi says:

ALL weekend I was talking about your tree and how I want one to hubby. He finally said that "maybe" we could get one next weekend. I'm thinking he did that to shut me up, but whatever. Anyway, I am jealous of your tree.

Also, do I see a hot tub in that pic of your backyard? I'm on my way over now.

• MarlaJan says:

Hahha, we could be tree twins. Or something. Steve has been wanting to get trees for our yard since we moved in. I'm sure there are many places by you, but according to my other half, this nursery is very reasonable. Much better prices than big name places.

And yes, it's a hot tub. Yes, I'm a little spoiled, I know it. But, it does wonders for my joint swelling and pain. We were actually able to write it off as a therapeutic medical expense because of all the joint damage I've gotten from lupus. At least something good came out of it!

• Christi says:

Oh that is SWEET. Hey, take those Lupas perks…you deserve it.

2. Helene says:

i just love your house. that tree is so pretty!

3. Beautiful tree. I love flower trees. We have none. Hiss.

That baby has a total crush on you.

I am also having lady issues this morning. Hate.

4. Gwen says:

Hahaha – the jig is up, Steve!

I love weeping cherries. So pretty. As is baby Abby.

Just noticed I made your Blog Love list – awwww, thanks! You're the BEST.

5. Agreed…cramps + monday = no bueno!!! New GFC follower! I am a nurse on a trauma unit! Looking forward to following
    Adrienne

6. Alyssa Whitt says:

What a gorgeous home!

7. holli says:

First, now you have me singing this Shania song!! Second, holy smokes your home is gorgeous and that tree is Fab.
    Glad you had a good weekend and slap that phlebotemist for doing the wrong thing with your blood.

8. Cheriese says:

Great pictures!!
    I used to love going to the nursery when I was a kid 🙂
    That tree is beautiful, and your home is lovely!!

xx