You rockin to the beat without a care…

TGIF, mofos!!!

First, I want to give a big ole’ thank you to everyone with their words of support about yesterday’s post. Even though it was a post of a post from a year ago, I was SO nervous because many more people in my “real life” read this blog now. The responses I got floored me, and I will continue to keep things as real and open (to a point) as I can with this lupus journey.

Now, on to business.

This. As if I didn’t have enough reasons to want to visit Chicago… well this… pure genius. Patrick Kane and Jonathan Towes who play in the NHL for the Blackhawks are not only fighting for the Olympic gold medal, but shit just got real. The stakes have reached an all-time high. C’mon USA, bring it home!!

This.

Lunch with Carly and Steph at El Vez. Great company and delicious food!

Ladies who lunch!

I have to run a bunch of errands today, and I’ve just decided I’m going to stop at Sephora and treat myself to many many a few things… it’s been months!

Any suggestions??

We have a VERY busy weekend with lots of commitments, but tonight is what I’ve been looking forward to the most. Last month, a bunch of our friends went to dinner in Philly, and after many bottles of wine were consumed, we all decided to make this a monthly occurrence. Friends Dinner at The BYOB! February was my month to pic, and I’m excited for good eats and lots of laughs!

January Friend’s Dinner at the BYOB

That’s all I got! Happy Weekend!

Linking up with Joy, Whitney, JennieCheneNE BloggersChantilly

Rapper's Delight by The Sugarhill Gang on Grooveshark

Comments

1. The Brian Williams Rappers Delight is awesome! I'm sending that to my husband. We love YouTube videos like that! As far as Sephora, I haven't bought new makeup in like 2 years…but I love the Benefit concealer stick and I received a sample of Benefit's They're Real Mascara and will be buying the full size once I run out! Have a great weekend!
    Eva Marie

2. hahahahah!!! i LOVE that billboard! can't wait to hear about what you pick up from sephora…I suggest trying something from Tarte, like one of their blushes!

3. Joey says:

That billboard. I JUST CAN'T EVEN DEAL! Laughing so hard over here. I mean, because who the eff wants bieber. No one. That's who. A sephora trip sounds like just the ticket–::give side eye because the closest sephora to me is over an hour away:: enjoy your shopping spree for me! I absolutely love the idea of the monthly dinner with friends. Those are the best things–and often times the things that we forget to make the time for. Enjoy it!! And happy weekend!

4. Shanondoah N says:

I love Jimmy Fallon, his Brian Williams rapping are hilarious, can't wait to see what happens tonight with JT on. I love that billboard as well, but as a Canadian, I'm hoping you keep him 🙂

Have a great weekend!

• MarlaJan says:

I'm so behind getting back to my comments. Blogger FAIL. Jimmy Fallon is a genius, and his JT episode rocked my socks. Steve and I are trying to score tickets!

Looks like we have to keep Bieber. FAIL.

5. Alyssa Whitt says:

We watched that on Jimmy Fallon! Hilarious! How do they come up with that?!
    And I love your hair in #3!

6. So great to see you yesterday, great pick on El Vez.

Enjoy dinner tonight.

I loved Brian Williams.

CANADA TAKE BIEBER. He's your responsibility!

7. the brian williams thing and justin bieber- yes! so jealous you get to hang out with so many cool peep!

8. Beth Ann says:

I saw the Brian Williams video last night and couldn't stop laughing! Love it!!!

9. chantilly says:

Ohh, have fun at Sephora! I'm like a kid in a candy store in that place 🙂 Thanks for stopping by today!!

xx
    ~Chantilly

10. Stephanie says:

I like Toews but I love Kaner!! (Kaner is his drunk alter ego that slams jager and wears plastic sunglasses) USA USA USA

11. Brianne says:

I love that billboard!

12. I loveeeee El Vez! Have a great weekend!

13. Savanna says:

Love Sephora! I'd day naked 3 and some Nars blush!

14. Rachel says:

El Vez is so good! Friends dinner sounds fun- we used to do a Byo club but then everyone in the group moved except us 🙁 sad! Have A fun busy weekend!!

15. I'm so jealous of your lunch with Carly and Steph… I feel like I want to be photoshopped into that picture!!!!

16. Caitlin says:

Ugh too bad we lost and we get Bieber 🙁

17. Cheriese says:

Shame that USA lost, you're stuck with him now!
    I love monthly get-togethers with friends!

18. AwesomelyOZ says:

I'm late but either way hope your weekend was phenom! 🙂 Lol omg that Jimmy Fallon clip of Rapper's Delight is f'ing greatness!! I wonder how many HOURS of production time that took to chop up clips and compile it that way!! Pure genius. 🙂 Hope you're having a lovely Monday lovey! -Iva

19. holli says:

I didnt read a single blog last week while in MN and i was slammed. So what did you end up with at Sephora? I go there with one thing in mind thinking that i'll know it when i see it but then get so distracted i get 5 of something else. 🙂 Oh and so happy to see you using your leopard print pimp cane. Good girl!!! I think the wine dinner with friends is so smart. I sure wish we lived closer.

20. Emily says:

Would love to see that Sephora haul 😉 One of my weaknesses!